We have been asked many times for a quick “elevator speech” that explains what we do and how we are different. We shot a quick video, complete with slides, that explains our approach and how we differ from traditional methods.
▪ Everything we do is an “output” of the brain.
▪ Traditional approaches try to improve outputs by focusing only on the output.
▪ Our brain creates outputs based on the input it is receiving.
▪ “The quality of the input determines the quality of the output.”
▪ What input is your brain lacking or needs more of in order to create better outputs?